Marcadores

sábado, 21 de janeiro de 2012

QP freebie for CSD QP contest!!!

Hi all!
Long time no see right?! I've been missing you, but life has been crazy these days!I started with a not- so- new- but -still -consumming -job and, don't get me wrong, I love it; but my scrapbooking time was relly reduced!
Well, anyways... We have a new QP contest at CSD. This month Cocotounette is sponsoring and look at this beauty she gave us to work with:
And here is the QP I made for you:
You like it? Click on image to download! Hugs!

2 comentários:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 22, 2012. Thanks again.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you for sharing. It`s special.

    ResponderExcluir

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.