Marcadores

terça-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2012

2 Freebie kits!

Hi everyone!
Today I have for you 2 gifts!! ( Don't you love me? ;) ) Well, first of all, Addie at CSD gave us the most lovely CU kit ever to work with in the CU pack for a freebie challenge, take a look:

and here is what I made for you:
I don't know why but the link to 4shared for this particular file is asking you to log in. So, I uploaded the file to the mediafire HERE

and here is the Craft Artist Version:
Remember: Save the .pack file inside the zip folder into your My Documents/My Digikits folder and it will work!

The other one I have is a revisit of an old Valentines Freebie kit I had made for a DSO color challenge. Some things are completely new and other are revised for better quality. Here it is:

and the Craft Artist version:

I hope you like them. They are all zip files and to access the download just click on image.
Thanks and hugs!

9 comentários:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thank you so much Cintia for these fantastic kits.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thanks for getting the link changed. Love the mini-kit you made. Wonderful combination of elements and papers.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thank you so much for these lovely kits! x

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Большое спасибо за прекрасные комплекты !

    ResponderExcluir

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.