Marcadores

quarta-feira, 19 de outubro de 2011

New freebie

Hi everyone!
It has been a while right? Well, aside the usual ( Life gets in the way, etc...) I have been working on some projects here and there.
For now, Bunny published the cutest pic for the ad challenge HERE
I am gonna show you the pic because it is so much cute! ;P




and I came up with this col.or pallete ( That i think is very nice don't you?)



After that all I had to do was create a mini, so here it is, I hope you like and click on pic to go to download:
Thank you for comming and don't forget to comment, I love reading comments!!!!!

4 comentários:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Thanks so much for the cute kit! I like how you got the colors from the ad. :)

    ResponderExcluir

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.